Rainbow Nails Tutorial
Rainbow nails are fun and colorful to wear. Especially in summer, learn how to recreate these playful rainbow nail art that are easy to paint and wear.
Refer to our nail basics tutorial to learn how to prep your nails for a professional finish.
Without further ado, let's get into the steps
- Apply base coat to your nails
- Dry the base coat for 30 secs under UV/LED lamp
- Apply 2 thin layers of transparent nail polish and dry the polish under UV/LED lamp for 60 secs each time.
- Use a nail art brush and paint your nails starting from the corner of your nail tip
- Cure the color well before you apply the next color to prevent smudging of the color
- Apply a layer of top coat and cure under the UV/LED lamp for 60 secs
- Use a surface cleaner to wipe off any sticky substance on your gel topcoat.
- You may skip step 7 if you are using a no-wipe gel topcoat.